Store Manager - bp Ozigo (Byron Bay), QLD
Job no: 886866
Work type: Full Time
Location: Lismore & Far North
Join a global retail company that's shaping a brighter future for all.
At bp Retail, we are reimagining energy for people and our planet. We're crafting a retail experience like no other, serving over 60 million customers every year across Australia.
As a Store Manager, you shape a culture of excellence and collaboration in our bp-owned store. You keep the store thriving by building a high-performing team who make customers lives easier and brighter, every day. You activate the bp vision, diplomatically managing commitments to customers, team members, and operations. Nothing gives you a greater thrill than exceeding growth and performance goals within a constantly changing retail environment.
When you join the team, you’ll bring:
- Operational leadership ability within a customer-facing sales setting
- Phenomenal coaching prowess, inspiring teams towards individual and store goals
- Relentless focus on growth, performance, and accountability
- Positive and proactive approach to safety, health, and wellbeing
- Experience improving customer experience and operational efficiencies
- Ability to balance multiple projects/initiatives with business-as-usual activities
- Flexibility with your schedule, working a variety of hours across a 24-hour operation.
Most of our stores are open 24 hours so our customers can stock up on essential groceries, grab a hot snack or take a moment to unwind. You'll have the opportunity to work flexible hours, so you can balance all the things you love in life.
Life at bp!
We're proud of our culture, where every person can do meaningful work and be recognised for their efforts. From day one, you can power your growth and development with training, resources, and support from likeminded difference-makers.
Why you'll enjoy working here
- Competitive remuneration
- Quarterly performance bonus program
- Job stability with an essential service
- Fuel discount & 10% discount on in-store items
- Supportive health and wellbeing benefits
- Free on-site parking.
Ready to discover even more benefits? Apply now!
bp Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and believe that the unique contributions of all employees drive our success. bp Australia encourages women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend