Customer Service Representatives - Expression of Interest
Job no: 859123
Work type: Casual, Part Time
Are you our next Customer Service Representative?
Whether you get energy from making a customer’s day better, sharing the story behind a great coffee, or delivering an awesome customer experience – BP Retail can be the place where you find your purpose. If you want to build first-rate customer service skills in a workplace that is fast-paced and dynamic, then look no further.
We’re all about awesome customer service. We know you are too.
You are someone who enjoys keeping busy and gets stuck in to get the job done. You care about people – your team mates and customers – in fact, it’s your friendly approach and bright personality that keep customers coming back day after day. As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet keeping shelves stocked, serving coffee, running the till and keeping the store clean and tidy, because you know it’s the little details that add up to a great customer experience.
You’re friendly with great energy. Reliable and caring. We really like that about you.
You are someone who loves rolling up their sleeves to keep the store running as efficiently as possible. You are a friendly team member who thrives on making a customer’s day, but you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
Specifically, you bring the following skills and attributes:
- Effective communication skills with a competency in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Friendly, energetic and approachable with a natural flair for great customer service
- Can-do attitude to execute in-store promotions, undertake cleaning activities, replenish and move stock or serve customers at the point of sale
- Attention to detail the ability to work in accordance with safe work practices and operational procedures, as well as a level-head to carry our emergency activities if required
- A real team player who is keen to wear our brand with pride
- A positive attitude and a genuine care for teammates and customers
You’re looking to kick start your career with a leading brand. We have a lot to offer.
As you would expect from one of the largest global brands in the world, you’ll be rewarded with job security, fantastic benefits, flexible shifts, competitive pay, and an opportunity to springboard your career with BP, if you want to. And you’ll enjoy all of this while experiencing customer satisfaction first-hand.
Flexible hours, free on-site parking, a 10% discount on most in-store goods and a free drink while on duty. As you progress you might choose to explore other customer service or leadership opportunities in our expanding retail network or perhaps join our corporate office in Melbourne. Wherever you’re based, a job in BP Retail is your opportunity to join a team of dedicated, friendly and respectful individuals all with one common goal – delivering an awesome retail experience to our customers.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
BP is an equal opportunity employer