Expression of Interest: Customer Service Representative - BP Newman South, WA
Job no: 876771
Work type: Casual
Location: Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
Are you our next Customer Service Representative?
If you want to build first-rate customer service skills in a workplace that is fast-paced and dynamic, then look no further. We are excited to share that we have a casual customer service position available at BP Newman.
If you’re looking to kick start your career with a leading brand. We have a lot to offer.
As you would expect from one of the largest global brands in the world, you’ll be rewarded with job security, fantastic benefits, flexible shifts, competitive pay, and an opportunity to springboard your career with BP, if you want to. And you’ll enjoy all of this while experiencing customer satisfaction first-hand. Flexible hours, free on-site parking, a 10% discount on most in-store goods and a free drink while on duty.
We’re all about awesome customer service. We know you are too.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet keeping shelves stocked, serving coffee, running the till and keeping the store clean and tidy, because you know it’s the little details that add up to a great customer experience.
Specifically, you bring the following skills and attributes:
- Effective communication skills with a competency in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Friendly, energetic and approachable with a natural flair for great customer service
- Can-do attitude to execute in-store promotions, undertake cleaning activities, replenish and move stock or serve customers at the point of sale
- Attention to detail the ability to work in accordance with safe work practices and operational procedures, as well as a level-head to carry our emergency activities if required
- A real team player who is keen to wear our brand with pride
- A positive attitude and a genuine care for teammates and customers
As you progress you might choose to explore other customer service or leadership opportunities in our expanding retail network or perhaps join our corporate office in Melbourne. Wherever you’re based, a job in BP Retail is your opportunity to join a team of dedicated, friendly and respectful individuals all with one common goal – delivering an awesome retail experience to our customers.
The store is open 24 hours and the successful candidate will be required to have flexible availability to work a variety of shifts.
BP Australia is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workforce. BP Australia encourages women and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Heritage to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend