Assistant Store Manager - bp Newman South, WA
Job no: 881491
Work type: Full Time
Location: Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
Join a global retail company that's shaping a brighter future for all.
At bp Retail, we are reimagining energy for people and our planet. We're crafting a retail experience like no other, serving over 60 million customers every year across Australia.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you shape an immersive customer experience in our bp-owned store. You partner creatively with the Store Manager to drive growth, sales performance, and operational excellence. Your deep understanding of customer needs, product range and promotions creates the foundation of an enticing shopping experience. Nothing gives you a greater thrill than inspiring your team to make customers lives easier and brighter, every day.
When you join the leadership team, you’ll bring:
- Passion for inspiring and motivating teams
- Phenomenal communication skills with a high degree of influence
- Proven track record of achieving sales and performance goals
- Tendency to operate daily with a sense of urgency, optimism, and accountability
- Meticulous merchandising and inventory management prowess
- Positive and proactive approach to safety, health, and wellbeing
- Flexibility with your schedule, working a variety of hours across a 24-hour operation.
Most of our stores are open 24 hours so our customers can stock up on essential groceries, grab a hot snack or take a moment to unwind. You'll have the opportunity to work flexible hours, so you can balance all the things you love in life.
Life at bp!
We're proud of our culture, where every person can do meaningful work and be recognised for their efforts. From day one, you can power your growth and development with training, resources, and support from likeminded difference-makers.
Why you'll enjoy working here
- Competitive remuneration
- Job stability with an essential service
- 10% discount on in-store items
- Supportive health and wellbeing benefits
- Free on-site parking.
Ready to discover even more benefits? Apply now!
bp Australia is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and believe that the unique contributions of all employees drive our success. bp Australia encourages women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend