Store Manager - bp Palms Corner (Nambour), QLD
Job no: 878749
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sunshine Coast
Are you our next Store Manager?
As a leader in the bp Retail team, you will have the opportunity to run your store like it’s your own. Every day will bring a new set of challenges, so it’s up to you to lead by example and set the tone for your store. You will be an integral part of a network of talented leaders that support each other.
You’re looking for a rewarding career. Look no further.
As well as your salary, you can also look forward to the benefits and job security you’d expect from working for an iconic and expanding global brand. That’s not all: you will be given the training and support required to develop your management potential and go further with bp.
We want to be the best. We know you do too.
You are a leader who is driven to deliver and can inspire others to do the same. You will optimise its financial success by managing sales performance, costs, implementing in-store promotions and leading your team to deliver operational excellence.
You’re a natural leader. Driven and ambitious. We really like that about you.
You are commercially savvy, able to handle the demands of this varied role and confidently make the hard calls when they matter most. Through your experience, you have developed a clear, purposeful leadership style that encourages your team to exceed sales targets and always deliver exceptional customer service.
Specifically, you bring the following skills and attributes:
- Leadership experience in retail, hospitality or customer facing environment
- Sound knowledge of financial management and proven experience managing health and safety issues
- Capability to work in a structured environment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Confidence to coach and lead others while role modelling the right values and behaviours
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate campaigns, projects and people development
- Previous experience with performance management processes and principles
- Basic computer literacy with a working knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, e-mail)
This is a hands-on role; you will be expected to have an active presence on the shop floor, role model a driven work ethic and showcase your genuine enthusiasm for customer service and retailing. You will be kept busy, you will have a lot of fun and you’ll bond and grow with a dedicated team
A job in bp Retail is your opportunity to lead a team of dedicated, friendly and respectful individuals will with one common goal – delivering an awesome retail experience to our customers.
bp Australia is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workforce. bp Australia encourages women and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Heritage to apply.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend