Assistant Store Manager - BP Bribie Island, QLD
Job no: 877859
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sunshine Coast
Are you our next Assistant Store Manager?
Work in an "island lifestyle" community!
Driven, enthusiastic, people-oriented – that’s you. Someone who can work in partnership with the Store Manager to optimise all aspects of store operations. You will be an integral part of a network of talented leaders who support each other.
You’re looking for a rewarding career. Look no further.
As well as your salary, you can also look forward to the benefits and job security you’d expect from working for an iconic and expanding global brand. That’s not all: you will be given the training and support required to develop your management potential and go further with BP.
We want to be the best. We know you do too.
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will lead by example and support the store’s financial goals by working to optimise sales performance. You’ll implement successful in-store promotions, oversee orders and deliveries and assist with the recruitment of new team members.
You’re a natural leader. Driven and ambitious. We really like that about you.
You are commercially savvy and able to make hard calls when they matter most. But above all, you are passionate about customers and retail.
Specifically, you bring the following skills and attributes
- Leadership experience in retail, hospitality or customer facing environment
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Understanding of business management principles and experience managing health and safety issues
- Capability to work in a structured environment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Confidence to coach and lead others while role modelling the right values and behaviours
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate campaigns, projects and people development
- Previous experience with performance management processes and principles
- Basic computer literacy with a working knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, e-mail)
This is a hands-on role; you will be expected to be an active presence on the shop floor, demonstrating enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a dedication to customer service. You will be a role model for the team and you won’t think twice about lending a hand wherever necessary. This is a demanding yet rewarding role, ideal for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual.
bp Australia is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workforce. BP Australia encourages women and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Heritage to apply.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend