Customer Service Representative - BP Windsor, QLD
Job no: 877491
Work type: Casual
Are you our next Customer Service Representative?
If you’re looking to kick start your career with a leading brand. We have a lot to offer.
As you would expect from one of the largest global brands in the world, you’ll be rewarded with job security, fantastic benefits, flexible shifts, competitive pay, free on-site parking and 10% discount on most in-store goods and a free drink while on duty.
We’re all about awesome customer service. We know you are too.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet keeping shelves stocked, serving coffee, running the till and keeping the store clean and tidy, because you know it’s the little details that add up to a great customer experience.
Specifically, you bring the following skills and attributes:
- Effective communication skills with a competency in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Friendly, energetic and approachable with a natural flair for great customer service
- A reasonable level of fitness to undertake cleaning activities, replenish and move stock and serve customers at the point of sale
- Confidence to execute in-store promotions
- Attention to detail, the ability to work in accordance with safe work practices and operational procedures, as well as a level-head to carry out emergency activities if required
- A real team player who is keen to wear our brand with pride
As you progress you might choose to explore other customer service or leadership opportunities in our expanding retail network or perhaps join one of our corporate offices. Wherever you’re based, a job in BP Retail is your opportunity to join a team of dedicated, friendly and respectful individuals all with one common goal – delivering an awesome retail experience to our customers.
The store is open 24 hours and the successful candidate will be required to have flexible availability to work a variety of shifts. We are mainly looking for coverage in the afternoon (1st position) and evenings and overnight (2nd position)
BP Australia is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workforce. BP Australia encourages women and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Heritage to apply.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend