Assistant Store Manager - BP Chinderah, QLD
Job no: 875966
Work type: Full Time
Location: Gold Coast
We want to be the best. We know you do too.
You are a leader who is able to deliver an unbeatable experience to our customers every time, making sure they leave the store with a smile on their face. As the Assistant Store Manager, you will lead by example and support the store’s financial goals by working to optimise sales performance. You’ll implement successful in-store promotions, oversee orders and deliveries and assist with the recruitment of new team members.
This is a hands-on role; you will be expected to be an active presence on the shop floor, demonstrating enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a dedication to customer service. You’re a role model for the team and you won’t think twice about lending a hand wherever necessary. This is a demanding yet rewarding role, ideal for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual.
You’re a natural leader. Driven and ambitious. We really like that about you.
We’re looking for a leader; someone with excellent communication skills, a clear and honest leadership style, who’s genuinely excited about the prospect of developing a team. You’ll need to be commercially savvy and able to make hard calls when they matter most. But above all, you’ll need to be passionate about customers and retail.
Specifically, you bring the following skills and attributes:
- Year 10 or equivalent high school education
- Minimum one year leadership experience in retail, hospitality or customer facing environment
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Understanding of business management principles and experience managing health and safety issues
- Capability to work in a structured environment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Confidence to coach and lead others while role modelling the right values and behaviours
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate campaigns, projects and people development
- Previous experience with performance management processes and principles
- Basic computer literacy with a working knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, e-mail)
- Detail oriented and highly organised with a knack for problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
- Positive attitude and boundless enthusiasm
You’re looking for a rewarding career. Look no further.
As well as your salary, you can also look forward to the benefits and job security you’d expect from working for an iconic and expanding global brand.
That’s not all: you will be given the training and support required to develop your management potential and go further with BP. A job in BP Retail is your opportunity to join a team of dedicated, friendly and respectful individuals will with one common goal – delivering an awesome retail experience to our customers.
Visit www.bp.com.au/careers to find out more.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend